Learn how to remove a ticket or subscription.
Removing a user's ticket or subscription is done via the community dashboard. Here's how it works:
- Click "Community" from the admin bar
- Search for the user via name or email
- Click "View Profile" next to the desired user
- Locate the desired ticket or subscription and click "Remove" under actions
- Click "Yes" when the confirmation modal appears
- The ticket or subscription will be removed
Note: Removing a ticket or subscription from a user's account will not automatically kick them off the stream. The update is subject to a cache. If the user refreshes or the cache updates, they will then be removed from the channel.
Have any more questions? Join our Discord server for more helpful tips and tricks.