Customize & Control
Engage & Monetize
Analyze & Optimize
Settings & Technical
Removing an entitlement
Removing a user's entitlement is done via the Community Dashboard. Click on Community from your admin tab to get started.
- Search for the user via Name or Email
- Click View Profile next to the desired user
- Locate the desired entitlement and click "Remove" under actions
- A confirmation modal will appear, click Yes
- The entitlement will be removed*
*Removing an entitlement from a user's account will not automatically kick them off the stream. The update is subject to a cache. If the user refreshes or the cache updates, they will then be removed from the channel.