Learn how to broadcast a message overlay on Maestro.
Messages are text-based overlays that can have a call to action (CTA) appended to the end. These are great for on the fly moments with limited time to capture audience attention.
The average engagement rate for messages is 15-20% (depending on the CTA).
- Select "Channels" from the Admin Navigation Bar and then the select the channel you'd like the overlay to appear on
- Click "Overlays" from the admin bar under "Channel Settings"
- Click "Catalog" at the top of your overlays menu
- Click the preview button next to the overlay to see an example of this overlay in your channel (it must be in TV mode to see previews):
- Enter a name for your message
- Enter your message (Note: you can see a preview of your message if your channel is in TV mode)
- Select a theme (light or dark)
- Enter the duration of time you’d like your message to appear for (Note: We recommend 30-45 seconds)
- Select a call to action (Note: Check out our examples of messages and CTAs for more insight)
- Toggle "All channels" to "On" if you want your raffle overlay to appear over all channels
- Click "Save" to add this overlay to your library for easy access during events
- If you don’t wish to save you overlay, click the broadcast button at the top of the modal to push your overlay live without saving
- Click "Library" and then the broadcast button to push your overlay live
- To makes changes to your saved messages click the edit button:
Note: The stats above your message cannot be seen by viewers.