Learn how to use our selection of Content Blocks to create a sleek Page on Maestro
From the Editor:
- Hover over the Content section and click Edit
There are eight content block options to choose from:
1. Hero Banner - Adds a large graphic to your Page.
2. Video Spotlight - Feature a video from your library with a title and text blurb.
3. Channel Navigator - Configure a row of Navigation buttons that lead to your Channels. Channels will display a LIVE marker when Live.
- Click Add Channels
- Add a Row Title (will appear above the row of channels, left aligned)
- Click Add Channel
- Select the Channels you’d like to add using the plus icon (you can add more than one channel to the row)
- Click PUBLISH in the top right corner.
4. Playlist - Add a previously created playlist of videos to your landing page.
- Click Add Playlist to open the playlist library modal. Click the "Use" button to add a playlist to your landing page. Add as many as you'd like.
5. Tagged Videos - Insert a content row of videos with like tags.
6. Image Gallery - Insert a selection of 600 x 600px photos. Add your own title, subtitle, and CTA.
7. Text Banner - Add a large text banner.
You can configure your text banner using the gear icon on the left top-most corner. You have the option to show or hide segments of the block, change the alignment, and choose a background color. The colors available will correspond to your site design settings.
8. FAQ Block - Add in a block featuring Frequently Asked Questions.
You can update the three segments with your own questions, and add more as needed.
Click the gear icon in the top left corner for more configuration options such as alignment and design options.
Once you are finished building your landing page, don't forget to click "PUBLISH" on the far right corner of the page to push the changes live.
- In Editor after you’ve clicked you can:
- Make changes to a row by clicking the edit icon in the top left corner of the row.
- Remove a row, click the X in the top right corner of the row
- Rearrange rows, simply drag and drop.
- Click Save and Publish after each change
The editor with a Page works the same as Channels. You can edit the navigation, sidebar, logo, etc. To understand the difference between Channels and Pages, click here.