Learn how to create and broadcast overlays on Maestro.
All overlays can be customized and broadcast in the overlays tab.
How to Create Overlays
- From the Channel on which you'd like to Broadcast an Overlay, Click "Overlays" from the admin bar under "Channel Settings"
- Click "Catalog" at the top of your overlays menu
- Click the preview button next to the overlay to see an example of this overlay in your channel (it must be in TV mode to see previews):
- Click to customize and save/broadcast your overlay
For specifics on customization follow the first four steps above and then check out the following guides on setting up each type of overlay:
How to Broadcast Overlays
- Click "Overlays" from your admin tab
- You can either create a new overlay with the steps above or select from your previously saved overlays in your library
- Once the overlay has been created or selected, click the broadcast button to push changes live:
You can save messages and lower thirds in your overlay library with these steps:
- Click "Library"
- Click the overlay to preview it
- Click the edit icon to make changes:
- Click the broadcast button to go live
Note: Overlays will only appear over video content. They will not appear in grid mode or on a landing page. Overlays do not appear on videos that are playing in fullscreen on Desktop or Mobile.